Lasse Parkkamäki assists our domestic and international clients in various legal matters. He advises our clients on a wide range of issues, especially in company law, contract law, dispute resolution and insolvency proceedings. Lasse has also been involved in several acquisition projects.
In his Master's thesis, Lasse studied the identifiability criterion in the definition of personal information.
Lasse has worked in law firms specialised in business law since 2015.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Turku, 2018
- Merkurius Attorneys Ltd, Lawyer 2020 –
- Borenius Attorneys Ltd, Associate 2018 – 2020
- Borenius Attorneys Ltd, Associate Trainee, 2017 – 2018
- Roschier, Attorneys Ltd, Office Support Trainee, 2015 – 2016
- Assisting Kiilto Oy in its acquisition of share majority of Kangasalan Pumppauskeskus Oy