Merkurius Attorneys Ltd was launched on 1 January 2018. We are a spin-off from one of the leading Finnish business law firms.
Merkurius focuses on business law and our practice is
concentrated on the following three core areas:
- General Commercial
- Transactions and Corporate
- Dispute Resolution
- Our team consists of ten experts, eight of whom are lawyers.
- We truly enjoy our work and our team is full of dedicated and creative individuals. We set the bar high and persist in succeeding.
- Our mission is to provide cost-effective legal solutions of the highest quality. For us, practicing law is customer service. Thus, paramount in our service is to deliver additional value to our clients. Our mindset is future-oriented: we have the expertise and desire to help our clients to successfully navigate the constantly changing world.
- Furthermore, we are determined to create a premium workplace. We believe that by creating an encouraging working environment for our employees, we can offer our clients better services.
- Merkurius was founded by Lassi Kettula, Jussi Lampinen, and Heli Piksilä-Rantanen, who were previously partners of a well-known big Finnish business law firm in its Tampere office. Lassi Kettula was the head of the office focusing especially on dispute resolution, transactions and corporate law. Jussi Lampinen was the head of the firm’s technology practice and he was also responsible for several transaction projects and contractual matters. Heli Piksilä-Rantanen focused on international trade and related agreements, as well as on employment and labour law. They will continue to provide high-quality business law services in Merkurius to the same domestic and international companies as before. In addition, all other lawyers and support personnel of Merkurius were previously employed in the same office in Tampere.