Merete Lehto advises our domestic and international clients with various legal matters, particularly on corporate law and insolvency proceedings, competition law and public procurement issues.
In her master’s thesis Merete studied the Protection of creditors rights in restructuring procedure.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Turku, 2021
- Baccalaureate in Business Studies, Hanken Svenska handelshögskolan, 2022-
- Merkurius Attorneys Ltd., Lawyer, 2021 –
- Merkurius Attorneys Ltd., Legal Trainee, 2021
- Finnish Tax Administration, Senior Tax Clerk, 2020 – 2021
- Krogerus Attorneys Ltd, Legal Trainee, 2018 – 2019
- Laakso Laaksonen Vuorenvirta Attorneys at Law Ltd, Legal Trainee, 2018
- Commercial contracts
- mergers and corporate law
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Assisting Lojer Oy in acquiring Merivaara Oy
- Advising Pihlajalinna Oyj in the sale of its dental business to Hammas Hohde