Lotta Lampinen advises our domestic and international clients on various legal matters. He advises our clients on a wide range of issues, especially in competition law, public procurement and company law.
In her Master's thesis, Lotta studied the application of competition law on digital platforms. Before graduation, Lotta worked as a trainee in our office.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Turku, 2014 – 2019
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), University of Turku, 2017
- Merkurius Attorneys Ltd., Lawyer, 2019 –
- Merkurius Attorneys Ltd., Legal Trainee, 2018 –
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment, Intern, 2017