Lotta Lampinen assists our domestic and international clients in various matters. She advises our clients, in particular, on competition law and public procurement issues, and also assists our clients in dispute resolution and company law. Lotta also advises our clients on labour law issues.
In her OTM thesis, Lotta has studied the applicability of competition law on digital platforms. Prior to her graduation, Lotta worked in our office as a legal trainee.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Turku, 2019
- Merkurius Attorneys Ltd, Lawyer, 2019 –
- Merkurius Attorneys Ltd, Legal Trainee, 2018 –
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment, Intern, 2017
- Competition law & Public Procurement
- Corporate law & Compliance
- Labour law
- Assisting Lojer Oy in acquiring Merivaara Oy