Henna Laulunen specializes in commercial dispute resolution with a particular focus on corporate and contractual disputes. She advises our domestic and international clients in litigation assignments both in general courts and in arbitral tribunals.
Beyond litigation and arbitration, Henna has also valuable experience from advising clients in relation to conflict management and preventing disputes, i.e. claims and contract management, as well as management liability issues. Henna also regularly advises clients on mergers and acquisitions and assists clients with drafting and negotiating commercial agreements.
In addition to the above expertise, clients benefit from Henna’s experience as a part-time visiting lawyer at a Finnish listed company during which time she drafted commercial contracts and provided advice on corporate law and regulatory compliance.
Henna has been appreciated by her clients for a solution-oriented and practical approach.
- Attorney-at-Law, 2018
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Turku, 2013
- Merkurius Attorneys Ltd, Counsel 2023 –
- Roihu Attorneys Ltd, Counsel/Attorney, 2020 – 2023
- Borenius Attorneys Ltd, Senior Associate/Associate, 2016 – 2020
- Krogerus Attorneys Ltd, Associate, 2014 – 2016
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Mergers and Acquisitions and Corporate law
- Contract law