Heli Piksilä-Rantanen is particularly focused on contractual arrangements of companies involved in international trade. She has extensive and varied experience in this field. Heli assists companies both with drafting and negotiating commercial agreements with our clients’ domestic and international business partners.
Heli has broad expertise also in other contractual matters and in different types of issues relating to IPRs. She has advised on several domestic and international acquisitions and advises in matters regarding corporate law.
In addition, Heli specialises in employment law. Her assignments include advising on clients’ day-to-day employment issues, drafting employment contracts and directors' service agreements, advising on terminations of employment and on co-operation negotiations.
Heli has worked in law firms specialising in business law for almost 30 years.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Turku, 1987
- Trained at the Bench, 1989
- Attorney-at-Law, 1992
- Merkurius Attorneys Ltd, Partner 2018 –
- Merilampi Attorneys Ltd, Partner 2005 – 2017, Senior Associate 2000 – 2004
- Salvén & Vuorenpää Attorneys at Law Ltd, Partner 1997 – 2000, Attorney 1996
- Procopé & Hornborg Attorneys at Law Ltd, Attorney 1992 – 1996, Lawyer 1991
- International trade and Contract law
- Employment and Labour law
- Corporate law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Advising Brevini Finland Oy in contractual matters
- Advising Business Tampere Oy in contractual assignments
- Advising Glaston Finland Oy in contractual and employment matters
- Advising Helmee Imaging Oy in contractual matters
- Advising Jujo Thermal Ltd in contractual matters
- Advising Kiilto Family Oy in employment matters
- Advising Kuusakoski Oy in contractual and employment matters
- Advising Meyer Turku Ltd in contractual and employment matters
- Advising Pilkington Automotive Finland Oy in contractual and employment matters
- Advising NoHo Partners Plc (former Restamax Plc) in corporate and contractual matters, acting as the chairman of general meetings
- Advising SharpCell Oy in contractual matters
- Advising Tampereen Sähkölaitos Oy in assignments relating to contractual matters
- Advising Visit Tampere Ltd in contractual matters
- Advising a biotechnology company in contractual matters
- Advising technology companies in contractual matters regarding licensing and IT-contracts
- Advising a factory automation company in international trade agreements regarding supply and delivery
- Advising several companies in various legal issues regarding restructuring of their business operations
- Participating in several technology companies’ negotiations for an agreement and drafting delivery and supply agreements